- Outlook Features
- Global Address List
- Out of Office Replies
- Distribution Lists
- Spam Quarantine Report
- Local Mail Archive
- Distribution Lists - Modify and View
- Outlook Setup
- Setup email on phone
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Android (Generic Email App)
- Gmail App
- Mail Sever Settings (DIY Approach)
- Change Password through Webmail
Global Address List
Ways to search the Global Address List
Option 1: Using the GAL when sending an email
1. A useful way of using the GAL is when you are trying to compose an email. You can access this by clicking on the To… button in the message window.
2. The Global Address List will open and you can search for the person you want to email using the box in the top left. You can also select to search by "Name Only" or "More columns"
Option 2: Search using the main toolbar
1. Click in the Search People field in the top-right corner of the "Home" toolbar and type in the name of the person you are looking for. Outlook will automatically generate a list of users matching your search string.
2. Once you have found your contact, click on their name to open up more details. You should now see a quick view of the user’s email address, you can email them by clicking on the email icon or their email address.
Option 3: Address Book button
1. Another way of searching is to click on the Address Book button.
2. You can now search the Global Address List using the Address Book window as described in Option 1 step 2.
Out of Office Replies
How to turn on "Automatic Replies (Out of Office)" or the "Out of Office Assistant"
For Microsoft Office Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Click the File tab, and then click the Info tab in the menu.
- Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send Automatic Replies check box.
- If you want to specify a set time and date range, select the Only send during this time range check box. Then set the Start time, and then set the End time.
- In the Inside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send within your organization, and in the Outside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send outside your organization.
- Click OK.
- If you selected the “Only send during this time range” option in step 4, the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) feature will continue to run until the date and time set for the End Time in step 5 is reached.
Otherwise, the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) will continue to run until you repeat step 1 and select the “Do not send automatic replies” option.
Spam Quarantine Report
Whenever you get an email that our E-mail security appliance determines to be questionable, our system will quarantine that email.
If one of your emails is quarantined, you will receive a quarantine report that day. The report you will receive will look like the following: